The fast and simple way to add payments and reach new countries or expand in existing markets.
Get paid seamlessly with the Rapyd WooCommerce payment extension and allow your customers to pay with their preferred local methods. Increase your shopping cart conversions by securely accepting all major credit cards and 900+ local payment methods such as cards, bank transfers, ewallets and even cash in 100+ countries. Easily add payment methods such as Alipay, iDeal, SEPA Direct Debit[f], SoFort, PayNow and GrabPay to your checkout.
Why Choose the Rapyd Payments Extension?
Significantly increase shopping cart conversions by offering customers their preferred payment methods.
Simply manage all your payments including disputes and chargebacks and deposits from the Rapyd Client Portal[g].
Payment methods are automatically populated in your checkout based on your customer’s home country.
Simple pricing: 2.9% + $.30/transaction with no setup fees or monthly fees.
Defend your business from fraudsters with Rapyd Protect.
Customized to your theme and optimized for mobile web and fast checkout experiences.
Built-in PCI compliance, FX and settlement into your preferred currency.
Accept Payments in 100+ Countries and 65+ Currencies
Bolivia (Plurinational State of)
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Isle of Man
Korea (Republic of)
Macedonia (the former Yugoslav Republic of)
Moldova (Republic of)
Republic of Kosovo
Why choose Rapyd?
Start Accepting 900+ Payment Methods on Your WooCommerce site. To begin accepting payments through Rapyd with WordPress and WooCommerce, you must create a Rapyd account and have a WordPress site running WooCommerce.
- Sign up for a Rapyd Client Portal Account at https://dashboard.rapyd.net/sign-up
- Activate Your WooCommerce Plugin in the Rapyd Client Portal by going to Settings > Plugins and clicking the Activate Plugin button in the WooCommerce window.
- Plugin Installation on WooCommerce:
- A. Sign in to your WordPress site and navigate to Tools > Plugins.
- Select Plugins > Add New from the main menu.
- In the Search Plugins text-box enter Rapyd Payments Plugin. The Rapyd Payments Plugin for WooCommerce appears.
- Click Install Now.
- When the Installing plugin page appears click Activate Plugin.
- Rapyd Payments Plugin Configuration.
You can find the complete installation guide here https://docs.rapyd.net/docs/rapyd-payments-plugin-for-woocommerce-new
Does this support recurring payments, like for subscriptions?
The Rapyd plugin does not support recurring payments.
Does this require an SSL certificate?
Rapyd does not require an SSL certificate.
Does this support both production mode and sandbox mode for testing?
Rapyd offers both a sandbox environment for testing and a production environment when you want to go live
Where can I find documentation?
The documentation can be found here https://docs.rapyd.net/docs/rapyd-payments-plugin-for-woocommerce-new