Have you upgraded WordPress and stucked with the new editor? Don’t worry, Just install the Remove Gutenberg plugin and enjoy the Classic editor. Additionally, There is an option in Reading settings from you can enable/disable the feature.
If you like this plugin, please write a few words about it at wordpress.org. Your opinion will help other people.
Upload the Remove Gutenberg plugin to your website, Activate it, and enjoy :).
1, 2, 3: You’re done!
Can I disable Gutenberg feature?
Yes, We can disable the Gutenberg plugin without deactivating or removing the plugin. Go to Settings > Readings > Remove Gutenberg Settings and check Disable Gutenberg option.
Do I need to do anything to Remove Gutenberg?
No, Just Install, activate and Gutenberg will be removed.
Why should we Remove Gutenberg?
Many WordPress themes are working on third party ready-made page builders that create conflict with Gutenberg at the moment we can remove Gutenberg and make it page builder works.
“Remove Gutenberg” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
Release Date – 22nd March, 2021
- Check compatibility with WordPress 5.7.
Release Date – 02nd March, 2021
- Minor Bug Fixing and update user experience.
- Check compatibility.
Release Date – 16th August, 2019
- Minor Bug Fixing.
Release Date – 09th August, 2019
- We have added a shortcode for enable/disable gutenberg from Reading setting page. You can easily find that setting link from the main plugins page.
Release Date – 03th July, 2019
- You don’t need to delete this plugin if you want to disable/re-enable gutenberg temporary. There is an option in Reading settings from you can enable/disable the feature.
Release Date – 20th May, 2019
- Tested upto WordPress 5.2 version.
Release Date – 25th Feb, 2019
- “The plugin does not have a valid header.” Error is resolved.
Release Date – 20th Feb, 2019
- Provide functionality to remove Gutenberg editor.