Now manage your Media files security with this plugin. This plugin is provide allow and disallow different upload file Mime types to the WordPress Media Library. In other words, Restrict the Mime types or extensions as per your wish.
Almost 96 extensions and Mime types are available.
Two Way to install
First Way – Via FTP.
1. Download plugin file and unzip it.
2. In the extracted folder you will find
restrict-wp-upload-type.zip file. Extract it.
restrict-wp-upload-type folder into Plugins folder in your WordPress installation (
/wp-content/plugins) using an FTP client.
4. Log into your WordPress admin panel and click on the
5. Find installed plugin from the list and click
Second Way – Via WordPress Dashboard.
1. Log into your WordPress admin panel and click on the
2. Navigate to Add New > Upload
Choose File and select restrict-wp-upload-type.zip file on your computer.
4. Then hit
Install Now and the plugin will be uploaded and installed shortly.
5. Than click
How much extensions are available?
There is total 96 extensions are available with their Mime types. You can choose any of them and ready to rock.
Is it restrict SVG file?
Yes, You can restrict or allow to upload SVG file by using this plugin.
“Restrict WP Upload Type” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
Released April 14 – 2022
- Initial Release