Rockon All in one simple to use.
Using this plugin easly manage the breadcrumb, content limit (easly show post/page content according need using content shortcode),
move script header to footer
Move your scripts to the footer to help speed up perceived page load times and improve user experience.
Note that this functionality only works if you have plugins and a theme that utilizes wp_enqueue_scripts correctly.
add script on head or footer
Many WordPress Themes do not have any options to insert header and footer scripts in your site or
footer>. It helps you to keep yourself from theme lock. But, sometimes it also causes some pain for many. like where should I insert Google Analytics code (or any other web-analytics codes). With this plugin will be able to inject HTML tags, JS and CSS codes to and
enable/disable the comment
This plugin allows administrators to globally disable comments on whole website using one click. It also removes all comment-related fields from edit and quick-edit screens.
- Breadcrumb shortcode
- Content limit with shortcode
- move script to the footer
- add script on head or footer
- enable/disable the comment
Use WordPress Add New Plugin feature, searching “Rockon All in One”, or download the archive.
- Log in to your website administrator panel
- Go to Plugins page, and add new plugin
- Upload plugin
- Click Install Now button
- Then click Activate Plugin button
- Goto the Rockon All in One plugin setting area & set all according need