There are lots of use cases when you upload raw images or large images in your WordPress site. Most of the time it happens if you upload images from your smartphone or DSLR camera that has large resoluation.
So if you just upload raw image in your WordPress site, you may need to scale it down automatically for you.
In that case, with this Scale Large Image Threshold plugin you can set your threshold. When any image will reach this threshold, it will be automatically scaled down to your preferred size. So you don’t need
to re-size your large images before uploading to WordPress. Keep capturing your moments and upload. This plugin will help you to resize your image as you want.
Installation of this plugin is so simple.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/scale-large-image-thresholddirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- After installing go to Settings -> Media and change the values from Set threshold limit when to scale down image
How can I disable this large image scaling threshold feature completely?
From the settings page, just mark it as disable. And this new WordPress feature will be completely disabled for you.
“Scale Large Image Threshold” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Compatibile with latest WordPress
- Disabling scale large image threshold checkbox bug fixed
- Initial release.