Screening Questions extension integrates with WP Job Manager plugin and lets companies add screening questions to job posts. Candidates can answer screening question while applying for the job.
- Integrates with WP Job manager Plugin
- Lets employers add screening questions
- Suggested questions
- Application with answers
Screening Questions For WP Job Manager plugin needs the following plugins to be installed:
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Screening Questions For WP Job Manager” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found the plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating, and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by clicking Install Now.
The manual installation method involves downloading the plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin
- First Release