Extra spaces, lines, and comments will be deleted.
The compressor is based on jscsscomp.
- Auto-compression for the blog header.
- You can turn on/off compressions in the admin page.
- Editable CSS compression condition.
- You can select where to output scripts.
- You can exclude scripts from the compression if necessary.
- Upload the extracted plugin folder and contained files to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Give the write permission to /wp-content/plugins/script-compressor/cache
(Changed since version 1.4)
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to Settings -> Script Compressor
- CSS does not work!
After opening CSS directly by your browser, do super-reloading (Ctrl+F5).
- After the deactivation of this plugin, the blog style is broken!
The mod_rewrite codes may remain in your .htaccess.
Please delete these lines in your .htaccess:
RewriteEngine on RewriteRule ^(.*)\.css$ /path-to-wp/wp-content/plugins/script-compressor/jscsscomp.php?q=$1.css [NC,L]
“Script Compressor” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Fixed IE conditional comment bug.
- Fixed regex bug.
- Added @import compression.
- Added a new function “Remove cache files”.
- Added some document about the deactivation.
- Added the auto-compression of theme scripts.
- Added a new option “Output Position”.
- WordPress2.7 support.
- Fixed a bug about the condition of CSS compression.
- Fixed a bug about .htaccess.
- Added a .htaccess permission check.
- Fixed a bug CSS compression cannot be deactivated.
- Added a permission check message.
- Fixed a bug admin css files breaking.
- Added a new CSS compression method.
- Added a Gzip option.
- Changed the output charset into that of WP.
- Some bug fixs.
- Maked .htaccess in this plugin unnecessary.
- Fixed a bug that URL with parameters breaks output.
- Added CSS compression condition.
- Added a selecting charaset function.
- Initial release.