Load Google reCAPTCHA v3 script only in those pages where Contact Form 7 shortcode exists.
- Loads reCAPTCHA script only on every page where [contact-form-7] shortcode exists.
Note: This plugin works with Contact Form 7. Make sure you have Contact Form 7 installed.
Contact Form 7 is required for this plugin.
- Upload the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- By default, plugin will automatically load reCAPTCHA script only on every page where [contact-form-7] shortcode exists so there’s nothing else to do.
If you are using a custom shortcode or visual builder ( Divi, Elementor) to load your contact form 7 forms, then follow step 4.
- Go to ‘Contact Form 7’ menu and select ‘reCAPTCHA Filter Settings’ plugin.
- Put the name of the custom shortcode at the text box and save settings. Now this plugin will be loading reCAPTCHA script only where that shotcode exists.
¿Can I use the plugin without Contact Form 7?
No. You cannot use without Contact Form 7. It must be installed.