This Scroll popup html content ads WordPress plugin allows you to build and show a scrolling pop up using HTML div.
Check official website for live demo http://www.gopiplus.com/work/2012/02/05/scroll-popup-html-content-ads-wordpress-plugin/
This Scroll popup html content ads WordPress plugin allows you to build and show a scrolling pop up using HTML div. You can locate the scrolling pop up in a corner of a web page and choose the scrolling direction (i.e., left-to-right or top-down). and we have separate content management page to manage the popup content. using this plugin we can show our ads and special information to the user. this is the unblock-able popup and tested on IE and Mozilla.
Features of this plugin
- Simple popup plugin.
- Easy customization.
- Scrollable popup effect.
- Session option to display popup once per session.
Click here to see detail information about this plugin.
Q. Cannot see the close button in the popup window?
Q. Can make this pop-up only for the first visit?
Q. How to enable popup on all the pages?
Q. How to add the popup only on one page?
Q. I can’t find the solution for my problem?
Q. How to change the popup window border-color/background color?
Tested upto 3.4
Slight change in the short code, Please find the new short code for your popup.
New demo link, www.gopiplus.com
Tested up to: 3.4.2
Tested up to: 3.5
Tested up to 3.6
Added few security features.
New admin layout.
- Tested up to 3.8
- Now this plugin supports localization (or internationalization). i.e. option to translate into other languages.
Plugin *.po file (scroll-popup.po) available in the languages folder.
- Tested up to 3.9
- Added little security feature.
- Added expiration date option for popup window.
- Tested up to 4.0
- Tested up to 4.1
- Tested up to 4.2.2
- Tested up to 4.3
- Tested up to 4.5
- Text Domain slug has been added for Language Packs.
- Sanitization added for all input value.
- Tested up to 4.6
- Tested up to 4.7
- Tested up to 4.8
- Tested up to 4.9
- Tested up to 5.1
- Converted JS alert message into WP class file.
- Tested up to 5.2
- Uninstall option added. All plugin reference and plugin table will be cleared during uninstallation.
- JS loading method changed.
- Tested up to 5.3
- Tested up to 5.4
- Tested up to 5.5
- Tested up to 5.7
- Tested up to 5.8
- Use plugin short code in the widget.
- Tested up to 5.9