Plugin made to ease the process of keeping your site safe (from potential exploits/vulnerabilities in WordPress or plugins).
Anyone can use it, no coding skills required, just click “Scan” (next to “Add New” in the Plugins section in WordPress)
and you will get an immediate report for all of your currently installed plugins – which one is vulnerable and which one
No need to monitor 20 websites and receive 100+ emails (from groups and newsletters) so that you can keep up to date
with the latest vulnerabilities in WordPress and its related plugins… our team will do that for you!
Note: Currently, we are limiting the number of scan per day (per ip/site) to 10, mainly because we want to protect our
servers from getting hammered by bad users. In the future we will most likely remove this limitation, but until then,
please remember that this is a free plugin and despite that it costs us tons of hours (of processing emails, data,
reviewing plugins, exploits/vulnerabilities, developing and maintaining this plugin) we will try to always have a
free version that helps the WordPress community to protect their sites.
- Install via wordpress.org
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to ‘Plugins’ and click ‘Scan’ (next to the “Add New” button).
- You will see your plugins marked with a “no vulnerabilities found” (green) or “vulnerability found” (red) as soon
as the scan finishes.
- Do you provide support?
Currently we provide community based support via WordPress.org’s plugin forums OR via email@example.com
“Security and Vulnerability Shield” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
将“Security and Vulnerability Shield”翻译成您的语言。
- Improved UI rendering for plugins with plugin-identifiers not matching their install dirs names, by using the same
logic from WordPress for generating “plugin slugs”, where possible and falling back the same way as in WordPress.
- Initial release – WordPress.org
1.0 – 2.1
- Private testing versions, used on private client installations of more then 200 WordPress sites.