Create beautiful and engaging online courses, lessons, and quizzes.
Sensei LMS is a teaching and learning management plugin built by Automattic, the company behind WordPress.com, WooCommerce, and Jetpack. In fact, Sensei LMS is used to power all of Automattic’s employee training and courses too.
Your knowledge is worth teaching – teach freely with Sensei LMS!
Powerful LMS Features
- Integrates seamlessly with your WordPress site, and courses look great with any theme.
- Track student progress and performance with detailed reports.
- Craft engaging lessons with no code required.
- Embed videos from YouTube, Vimeo, and VideoPress for video-based courses.
- Add the Course List block to any page or post to display available courses.
- Customize the look and feel to match your branding and site style.
- Enable the optional Learning Mode for a distraction free and immersive learning experience.
Quizzes That Reinforce
Leverage the power of quizzes to strengthen your students’ understanding of key concepts and evaluate their progress.
Choose from many question types and quiz settings, including multiple-choice, fill-in-the-blank, true/false, free response, file uploads, and more.
Get More with Sensei Pro
Do more and sell courses with Sensei Pro, which includes:
WooCommerce Integration: Set a price and sell courses with just a few clicks. Sensei Pro integrates perfectly with WooCommerce Subscriptions, Payments, Memberships, and Affiliates extensions too.
Content Drip: For each lesson in a course, you can specify when students will be able to access the lesson content, either at a fixed interval after the date they start the course or on a specific date.
Interactive Blocks: Videos, flashcards, image hotspots, and tasklists can be added to any lesson, and any WordPress page or post.
Advanced Quiz Features: Enable a quiz timer and add an ordering quiz question type. With Pro, you can add individual quiz questions to any WordPress content, not just in a quiz.
Groups & Cohorts: Organize students into groups and cohorts to manage access and customize learning experiences.
Course Access Periods: Select a start date, end date, or a specific amount of time that courses will remain accessible to students.
Conditional Content: Hide and show lessons and content in lessons based on groups, enrollment status, and date.
Priority Support: Our team of expert and friendly engineers are standing by and ready to help!
Certificates: Automatically generate beautiful downloadable PDF certificates for students when they complete a course.
Media & Attachments: Upload media and files like PDFs to a separate uploads area of your course or lesson.
Post To Course Creator: Create courses quickly by converting existing blog posts into course lessons in just a few clicks.
- 登录您的WordPress管理面板，然后转到插件＆gt; 添加新的。
- 在搜索字段中输入“Sensei LMS”。
- 通过转到以下位置来配置设置 Sensei LMS ＆gt; 设置。
- 通过转到以下位置来配置设置 Sensei LMS ＆gt; 设置。
Where can I get support for Sensei LMS?
For the free plugin, please use the Support Forums for any questions that you may have. We monitor the forums regularly and will reply as soon as we can.
You can also check our Documentation on our website for guides, tutorials, and other helpful information.
Where can I report bugs or contribute improvements to the plugin?
Sensei is developed in public on Github. We welcome anyone to report a bug, submit a pull request, and follow along with our progress.
Does Sensei work with membership plugins?
How can I keep up to date with new releases and announcements for Sensei LMS?
“Sensei LMS – Online Courses, Quizzes, & Learning” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
2022-11-10 – version 4.8.1
* New: Course Overview block for the Course List block #5996
* Fix: Course start date reset on lesson completion #6079
* Fix: Contact Teacher block not working #6058
* Fix: Random questions change for answered quizzes #6088
* Fix: Issue with enrolling students in the course view in a course with no students #5583
* Fix: Disable broken sorting under Reports #6094
* Fix: Course List buttons extending outside container #6010
* Fix: Checks for modules when adding author name to module name #6034
* Fix: PHP notice on course category archive view #6069
* Fix: Error when activating Sensei LMS + Sensei Pro (WC Paid Courses) #6080
* Fix: Minor cosmetic changes to task list in Sensei Home #6083
2022-10-27 – version 4.8.0
* New: Onboarding Wizard – replaces the older onboarding with a modern flow to help new users get started.
* New: Sensei Home – replaces the older ‘Extensions’ menu item with links to support, documentation, and a checklist for new users.
2022-10-24 – version 4.7.2
* Fix: Change admin bar visibility only in lesson pages #5909
* Fix container sizing in Video Template #5926
* Fix: Prevent course enrollment if user did not complete prerequisites or if course requires a password #5957
* Fix broken Quiz and Question blocks #5905
* Fix lesson video not showing #5956
* Fix styling for older Learning Mode templates #5969
* Fix lesson action buttons not showing when a quiz block is added #5970
* Fix: Validate colors when saving email template options. #5959
2022-10-11 – version 4.7.1
* Fix: Prevent Learning Mode styles from overriding global styles. #5903