This plugin will allow you to set a custom order amount, going from 0 to a billion euro’s and more!
Doing this is very usefull to avoid small orders that give more overhead then profit.
Simply install, and activate this lightweigth plugin, go to the general Woocommerce settings page and enter your Minimum Order Amount.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Go to the Woocommerce settings page, in the General menu add your Minimum Order Amount.
- How to set a minimum order amount?
It is easy!
Go to the Woocommerce settings page, in the General menu, add your Minimum Order Amount.
- What happens if I do no set a value?
We programmed it that the default value is 0, so it will allow all orders until a custom value is set.
- What happens if I uninstall?
No longer needed? Then deactivate and uninstall the plugin, we will remove the data from WordPress. So next time you will need to set a new custom amount.
- Can you translate?
Sure, if you provide the translation to us, we will add it to the plugin core.
- I got questions!
That’s odd, the plugin is just that easy!
Anyways contact use through the WordPress support page or visit willemso.com
“Set Minimum Order Amount for Woocommerce” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
V2020.1.0 Initial release