The Shockingly Big IE6 Warning is a plugin that shows a warning message alerting the user why it is bad to use IE6, the security risk and the bad compatibility of Web Standards.
You can choose from 3 types of warning:
- TOP, a discreet top bar
- FULL, a fullscreen warning
- CRASH, the mean option
See the new Shockingly Big IE6 Warning homepage for further information.
Thanks for everyones suggestions!
On the Shockingly Big IE6 Warning options page, if you click on the Red IE6 Logo a tab named Registry will showed up, click it to see the value of all the fields. nice for debugging.
If you want to help localizing this plugin to your language, read this article at WordPress Codex, any help will be welcomed!!!
matias s. owner of the uncertain blog
- Upload the full directory into your /wp-content/plugins/ directory, or install it through the admin interface
- Choose the type of warning in the option page and save
If updating from previous version is advised to press the Reset Options button on the plugin Options Page, be aware that the plugin messages will be reseted too.
Any questions go to the plugin homepage and leave a comment.
“Shockingly Big IE6 Warning” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- User can select the IE version limit to show the warning
- More code optimization, PHP and JS
- Anything else?
- You can know use links and html code at the warning massages
- readme.txt updated
- pt-BR localization added
- some code optimization
- Minor code fixes
- Options Page redesigned
- Debug Mode added