ShopMagic for Contact Form 7 is a free WooCommerce email plugin. It is an add-on to ShopMagic (which is also free). This plugin lets you use Contact Form 7 submissions directly in automations in your WooCommerce store. For example, add CF7 user to MailChimp list or create follow-up email, to the email entered in the contact form.
SHOPMAGIC IS WOOCOMMERCE MARKETING AUTOMATION PLUGIN THAT HELPS YOU GROW YOUR BUSINESS BY INCREASING CONVERSIONS AND RETAINING CUSTOMERS.
ShopMagic for Contact Form 7 was designed to extend your WooCommerce possibilities and add extra value to your store. This add-on is a perfect addition to ShopMagic core plugin.
WHY CONTACT FORM 7 INTEGRATION
Contact Form 7 is the most popular and widely used form plugin for WordPress. It is currently installed in more than 5 million websites around the world.
ShopMagic for Contact Form 7 adds some useful options to your WooCommerce store, and more importantly does it for free!
SHOPMAGIC FOR CONTACT FORM 7 USE CASES
When installed and activated, ShopMagic for Contact Form 7 will add a new event to ShopMagic’s automations. Here are some of the example use-cases, how you can use Contact Form 7 submissions:
- Send follow-up email to a user who used a form on your website.
- Add user to ShopMagic list.
- Add user and email directly to specified Mailchimp list.
- Send SMS to user for a phone number left in Contact Form 7.
- Change status of membership or subscription.
- And much more…
ShopMagic for Contact Form 7 is available for free and can be used as your only ShopMagic's add-on. However, it integrates beautifully with all of the core add-ons. If you want to extend its functionality, all of the ShopMagic PRO add-ons will work. To name a few:
- Delayed Actions – Use it to delay your email. You can choose from delay for a specified number of minutes, hours, days or weeks or to send email at specified time. Delay both SMS, and email notifications.
- Review Request – Request a review from your customer. You can automate your review request flow, and create an automated thank-you email, when a customer will review your product.
- Manual Actions – Trigger custom emails, directly from your WordPress dashboard, whenever you want, and to whomever you want. Send manual emails, and manually trigger SMS messages. Use it to notify your customers about special offers in your WooCommerce store.
- ShopMagic's Integrations – Integrate your store with WooCommerce Bookings, WooCommerce Memberships and WooCommerce Subscriptions plugins.
If you are looking for more information about available add-ons, check ShopMagic website.
How to create ShopMagic’s automation?
Creating an automation in ShopMagic is a simple and straightforward process. You can use below video guide:
On the other hand, ShopMagic has a bunch of built-in recipes, which you can import if you prefer not to start from scratch.
SHOPMAGIC FOR CONTACT FORM 7 IS AVAILABLE FOR FREE
That’s right. We believe that everyone should have a possibility to benefit from modern marketing strategies and solutions. Especially in the current world situation. That’s why we are giving this add-on for free, for every WooCommerce store owner. It is third ShopMagic's add-on which is available for free. The rest are ShopMagic Abandoned Carts, designed to recover WooCommerce abandoned carts, and ShopMagic for Twilio for sending SMS directly from WordPress dashboard.
IS THERE A PRO VERSION OF SHOPMAGIC FOR CONTACT FORM 7?
No. ShopMagic for Contact Form 7 is designed as free, and it will be free once and for all. All of the features are included into this add-on.
No additional login, credit card or external account needed. Simply download, activate our plugins, and you are good to go!
However, there’s a non-direct way of extending ShopMagic for Contact Form 7 features. If you are using ShopMagic PRO you’ll have access to some add-ons like Delayed Actions or Customer Coupons. You can use them to create better, more personalized WooCommerce marketing automations.
This plugin requires Contact Form 7 plugin in at least 5.3 version.
- Install either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin through the “Plugins” menu in WordPress.
- Go to WooCommerce → Automations in your WordPress admin area and add a automation.
- Choose an event and an action for automation based on your preferences.
Do I need anything else to use this plugin?
Yes. This plugin is an add-on which requires ShopMagic plugin.
I’m new to WooCommerce. Will I be able to configure ShopMagic?
Of course! It only takes a few minutes to configure a follow-up email in our plugin. If you encounter any problems, we have a team of dedicated specialists ready to help you.
Do you provide support?
We’d love to hear from you! You can ask a question on WordPress forums or send us a direct support message. We leave no questions unanswered!
Will ShopMagic for Contact Form 7 slow down my site?
No. Just as WooCommerce, our plugin stores everything locally in the WordPress database. All emails and actions are queued and sent or performed in batches, so event if you have a big store with lots of customers and orders, it will run smoothly.
Are coding skills needed to use your plugin?
Not at all! No coding skills required. One of our goals is to simplify the creation of every automation. Usually, it only takes a few minutes to create a working automation.
Is there a documentation for this add-on?
Sure thing. ShopMagic and all of its add-ons have extensive documentation available for you. Here’s the article about ShopMagic for Contact Form 7.