Ever get tired of seeing the same menu options you literally never use? Or setting up a WordPress install for a client, and want to get rid of the stuff they don’t use, or would screw up if they could?
Us too. So we made this handy little plugin that gives you little checkboxes next to each menu item and sub-menu item, even for other plugins! Just uncheck the items you don’t want to see anymore, and they’re gone! When you need them again, just recheck and they’re back! No editing core files, and being over-written upon upgrade.
- Upload the folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- A new menu item, Admin Menu Editor, will show up under Settings
- What if I want to hide the Settings Menu, or just the Admin Menu Editor?
If the Simple Admin Menu Editor link is hidden, a link for it will show up in the ‘Help’ contextual menu, right under the Logout link
“Simple Admin Menu Editor” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Compatible with network and MU editions
- Bug fixes
- Big bug fix
- Fixed a bug that could hide the users entire menu on install
- Initial Release