This plugin must be used with Simple Course Creator.
By default, the only way to know that a post is part of a Simple Course Creator course is by viewing the individual post page or another post in the same course. This add-on allows you to see if a post is part of a course in “byline” fashion. The name of the course a post is part of can be seen from the blog home, archive, or search results.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- [Optional] Customizer options under the ‘Appearance -> Customizer’ menu
Follow Simple Course Creator Post Meta on Github
- Can I customize the output?
Yes. You can filter the text that displays both before and after the course name. See documentation.
- Does this plugin add customizer options for the Front Display output?
- What if I already have Simple Course Creator Customizer installed?
The Front Display customizer options will be merged with SCC Customizer.
“Simple Course Creator Front Display” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Added: allow front display message to link directly to Course archive
- Improved: compatibility with latest WordPress versions and Simple Course Creator 1.0.7+
- Fixed: PHP notices in Customizer
- improved: removed white space
- improved: user input sanitization
- fixed: languages directory path
- first stable version