This addon allows you to configure an after login page for each of the membership access levels you create in your simple membership plugin.
This addon plugin will automatically redirect the members to the appropriate page after they log into your site.
After you install this addon, edit your membership levels and specify the redirect pages and the addon will take care of the rest.
swpm-after-login-redirectionfolder to the
2022年10月12日 1 回复
What can I not like? Works as needed and the author shares it for free:)
2021年2月14日 2 回复
In general: The plug-in is a great add-on for using simple membership plug-in and it works. After creating new editor accounts I saw that using these accounts in the wp-admin login the plug-in seems to cause an error after logging in. Nevertheless the user is still logged in. When I disabled the plug-in the error was gone. After enabling againg the error occurred again. I will uninstall the plug-in until this issue is solved. Until then only two stars.
2019年11月4日 1 回复
Excelente Plugin, es exactamente lo que necesitaba
2019年9月2日 1 回复
Just as it says on the can. Works to keep members on the correct page.
2018年12月31日 1 回复
This is another example of great workmanship!!! Awesome plugin.
2017年11月1日 1 回复
It works as described, but will not work with the Simple Membership Custom Message. So I can't customize the message, I have to use the default to use this plugin.
“Simple Membership After Login Redirection” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
将“Simple Membership After Login Redirection”翻译成您的语言。
- Added an extra line debug logging output to show which page it is redirecting to. Useful for troubleshooting.
- Added a new feature to enable custom redirections (the custom redirection can be set by defining the parameter ‘swpm_redirect_to’ in the URL)
- Fixed an “Undefined index” PHP notice when the settings is saved and WP Debug is enabled on the site.
- Added a new feature to enable redirection to the last page (where they clicked the login link) after the member logs in. You need to upgrade simple membership plugin for this to work.
- Registering the actions and hooks earlier so they don’t have a race condition on some sites.
- Moved the after login redirection action inside the plugins_loaded hook
- First commit to wordpress.org