Imports and aggregates RSS Feeds using multiple users. You need to update your user profile. There is a field called “Feed”, paste you rss link there.
- Insert a feed link for each user
- Show posts at home
- Filter content in single page and add “read more” link button
- Get the first image from text and set the post thumbnail
- Update terms too
- Open permalink on single page, or feed page, or redirect page (better for counters)
- Set time to update
- Set number of feeds to update for each time
- and more to come …
Upload plugin to your blog, activate it, then click on the Settings > RSS Aggregator on the menu.