Make website header sticky by using this plugin, very simple way to use, just install plugin and activate it thats all. Also there is an option to select your header id or class if incase bydefault header make fixed.
- Header Fixed
- Make Sticky Header
- Use Without any hassel
- Fully Compatible to all devices
- Without conflict with any other plugin or code
- Fully Responsive
- Simple and easy to asign header
- Video Tutorial How to get Header ID or Classs
- Free to Use
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload simple-sticky-header-menu folder to your wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Thats All
How can i make my website header sticky
You simply have to install plugin and activate, thats all
After Activate Still Header is not showing sticky ?
In some website header is not define on “header” tag on that case you have to add header class or id on plugin setting page, thats all,
How will i get my website header id or class name ?
It’s a very simple step, even you are nontechnical, just activate plugin you will see on setting page a video tutorial, how to fine css name or id.
After Added Class name or id its still not working
Sometime website has some inline css added for logged in mode, so you can try to check site without login and see it should work, make sure you have cleared the cache and then check.
“Simple Sticky Header Menu” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Initial version