The “Simple Sticky Header on Scroll” plugin adds a slide-down sticky header to any WordPress theme. When scrolling down, the header appears and presents quick navigation opportunities for the user; this is a modern usability solution that’s more and more popular these days, and now you can add a sticky header to your site without having to switch or alter your current theme in any way.
Add your logo, color customize every detail to make sure it fits your theme’s color scheme, enable/disable different elements like the ‘next post’ button. When on smaller screens, the horizontal menu switches over to a dropdown menu, ensuring a comfortable browsing experience on all devices and screen sizes. You can also customize after how much scrolling the sticky header slides into view to fine-tune it to your site.
- Quick and simple setup
- Add your logo and menu
- Set custom scroll distance for sticky header’s appearance
- Color customize every element
- Setup and customization can be done quickly and in real-time via the WordPress Live Customizer
- Upload /simple-sticky-header-on-scroll/ to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the “Appearance->Customize->Simple Sticky Header on Scroll Plugin” screen to configure and customize the plugin
- Initial release
- Added option to change logo image size
“Simple Sticky Header on Scroll” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
将“Simple Sticky Header on Scroll”翻译成您的语言。