Simple user admin is a WordPress MultiSite plugin that gives site administrators a simpler interface to manage blogs and users. The plugin allows you to search for users and blogs, see the blogs that a particular user has access to, and users that have access to a particular blog. You can add users to a blog, or add blogs to a user. You can also easily change roles for a user for all their blogs, or change roles for all users of a particular blog.
The plugin also makes use of the __() function to allow for easy translation.
Many thanks to Joost from http://yoast.com/ for fixing the plugin to work with MultiSite. Also thanks to Adam Dunson of http://www.cloudspace.com for lots of development work.
Fixed deprecated calls. Tested up to 4.2.
Most of the development work for this version was done by Adam Dunson of http://www.cloudspace.com
- Tightened security
- Made the plugin run from the Network Users admin area
- Made the search boxes more consistent across every page
- Shows all users and blogs by default (pagination will be done for a future release)
- Now shows custom roles, not just the standard roles
- Implemented fix for WordPress MultiSite (thanks to Joost from http://yoast.com/)
- Fixed bug in blog search
- Updated plugin URI
The plugin should be installed from the WordPress Plugin Repository and activated.