Sort My Sites lets you change the ordering of the My Sites menu on the dashboard and in the admin bar.
- Sort by None, Site ID, Site Name, Domain, Site Path, Site URL
- Case Sensitive Sorting
- Keep the primary site at the top of the list
- Install Sort My Sites either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server.
- Activate the plugin through the Network Plugins menu in WordPress
- Look at your my sites page or menu, they will now be in order, you can change global options from the Network -> Settings menu, users can change their settings from the screen options menu on the My Sites page
“Sort My Sites” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Added ability to sort by site creation date or last modified date
- Added sort direction picker
- Misc fixes
- Update: Consolidated the number of DB calls per page load.
- Fix: the Primary site was always set to site 1, will now use the selected primary site.
- Added the ability for users to change the options from the screen options on the my sites page, preferences are stored with the user account.
- Initial Release