Easy installation one-click plugin for your WordPress website. To make your header sticky when scrolled, you need to add main header class(or id) into the plugin input. You can also add any color of your choice when the header is sticky.
There is another option where you can display scroll to top button in the front-end of the website.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Open my-sticky-header page in the WordPress dashboard
- Add your main header class or Id ( you can find your main header class by inspecting or press ctrl+shift+i in Google Chrome.
- You can add any other color of your choice for header background when sticky.
- With one-click you can add scroll to top button
Are there any extra settings?
Currently there are not extra settings for this version.
Are there translations?
Works excellent for my sticky custom search form snippet! Wordpress v6.1.1
I was trying to find a simple plugin for making the header or any part of the page using ID or class sticky ... on scroll... and all the popular ones always tend to have some or the other issue and most of the options were in the PRO version. This plugin really helped me out, did exactly what I needed and I just wrote 2 lines of extra CSS code to make it look close to the theme, that is it. Thank you for this.
“Sticky Header On Scroll” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
将“Sticky Header On Scroll”翻译成您的语言。
- An easy installation plugin to make header sticky when scroll