Want to grow your YouTube subscribers? Then you will love this plugin.
As the name suggests, YouTube subscribe part plugin automatically adds a “Subscribe to YouTube channel” bar below every YouTube video, embedded via oEmbed, on your WordPress website.
The subscribe bar is added whether the video is from your channel or from a third-party channel. This allows you to embed useful content in your blog post while increasing your YouTube subscribers.
If you find this plugin useful, then please leave a good rating and consider checking out our other projects:
- OptinMonster – Get More Email Subscribers
- WPForms – Best Contact Form Builder Plugin
- MonsterInsights – Best Google Analytics Plugin
To learn more about WordPress, you can also visit WPBeginner for tutorials on topics like:
…and many more WordPress tutorials.
I feel that we have done that here. I hope you find this plugin useful.
- Install YouTube Subscribe Bar by uploading the
youtube-subscribe-bardirectory to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory. (See instructions on how to install a WordPress plugin.)
- Activate Insert Headers and Footers through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress.
- Configure the plugin and add your YouTube channel details by going to the
Settings > YouTube Subscribe Barmenu.
Can I hide the subscribe bar on a specific page?
Yes, you can use the ‘ytsb_hide’ filter and return false.
Does the subscribe bar work with all YouTube embeds?
Yes, the subscribe bar works with all YouTube embeds. It is optimized for themes supporting the responsive embed feature.
- NEW: Now supports the block editor.
- Initial version