Have you ever wanted to build a Project page with Divi’s own Page Builder, but want to show the Project categories or tags? There is no option to do it in Divi, but with Surbma – Divi Project Shortcodes plugin, you can display them anywhere.
Even you have the option to display the original Project title area and/or the original meta box for Skills and Project date, as they are appearing in normal Project pages. Wow!
Show Project category list
With this shortcode you can display a list of all categories assigned to the current Project. Categories are separated with commas and all are linked to their respective category listing pages.
Show Project tag list
With this shortcode you can display a list of all tags assigned to the current Project. Tags are separated with commas and all are linked to their respective tag listing pages.
Show original Project title with category list
With this shortcode you can display the original title format, that you see on normal Project pages without Page Builder. The title will be in a H1 tag and the categories will be listed next to it.
Show original Project meta box with tags and date
With this shortcode you can display the original meta box for tags and date, that you can see on normal Project pages without Page Builder.
IMPORTANT! This (or any other) shortcode is working only in a widget, if you or the theme has enabled the use of shortcodes in widgets. I’m not giving any description how you can do it, because there are a lot of posts out there. You can do a search for this: wordpress enable shortcodes in widgets
You have to buy the Divi Theme to use this plugin:
- Divi by Elegant Themes (affiliate link)
My plugins for Divi theme:
- Surbma | Divi & Gravity Forms
- Surbma | Divi Extras
- Surbma | Divi Lightbox
- Surbma | Divi Project Shortcodes
- Surbma | Divi Remove Project CPT
My childthemes for Divi theme:
Do you want to contribute or help improving this plugin?
You can find it on GitHub: https://github.com/Surbma/surbma-divi-project-shortcodes
You can find my other plugins and projects on GitHub:
Please feel free to contribute, help or recommend any new features for my plugins, themes and other projects.
Do you want to know more about me?
Visit my webpage: Surbma.com
surbma-divi-project-shortcodesfolder to the
- Activate the Surbma | Divi Project Shortcodes plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it. Now you can use the shortcodes. 🙂
Why doesn’t work the shortcode in a text widget?
Because you have to enable this function. By default, WordPress does not allow you to use shortcodes in widgets. I’m not giving any description how you can do it, because there are a lot of posts out there. You can do a search for this: wordpress enable shortcodes in widgets
What does Surbma mean?
It is the reverse version of my last name. 😉
“Surbma | Divi Project Shortcodes” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
将“Surbma | Divi Project Shortcodes”翻译成您的语言。
Release date: 2020-01-08
- TWEAK – Minor changes in description.
Release date: 2020-01-08
- TWEAK – Tested with WordPress 5.3 version.
- TWEAK – Updated to use a new way to deploy it to wp.org repo.
- Simpler versioning.
- Compatibility check with WordPress 4.9 version.
- Compatibility check with WordPress 4.6 version.
- Fixed textdomain path for localization.
- Plugin activation is enabled only, when Divi Theme is used.
- Added pot file for translations.
- Added hungarian translation.
- Tested up to WordPress 4.2.
- Initial release.