This plugin adds smooth scroll effect to every anchor link on your site. Even in the menu or in any navigation section, if a link is an anchor, the smooth scroll effect will be active on it.
Surbma | Smooth Scroll plugin is using Ariel Flesler’s fantastic jQuery.scrollTo & jQuery.localScroll scripts without any customization and with default settings. The plugin is only integrating the scripts, so you can use it on every WordPress website and the effect will still be active, even if you switch your theme.
You can find and learn more about Ariel Flesler’s scroll scripts on their GitHub pages:
Do you want to contribute or help improving this plugin?
You can find it on GitHub: https://github.com/Surbma/surbma-smooth-scroll
You can find my other plugins and projects on GitHub:
Please feel free to contribute, help or recommend any new features for my plugins, themes and other projects.
Do you want to know more about me?
Visit my webpage: Surbma.com →
surbma-smooth-scrollfolder to the
- Activate the Surbma | Smooth Scroll plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- That’s it. Now every anchor will get the smooth scroll effect. 🙂
What does Surbma mean?
It is the reverse version of my last name. 😉
“Surbma | Smooth Scroll” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
Release date: 2021-05-28
- Code optimization.
- Scripts order fix.
- Simpler versioning.
- Checked WordPress 5.0 compatibility.
- Updated jquery.localScroll.min.js to 2.0.0 version.
- Checked WordPress 4.9 compatibility.
- Name change.
- Updated jquery.scrollTo.min.js to 2.1.2 version.
- Fixed localization.
- Minor code optimization.
- Checked WordPress 4.4 compatibility.
- Checked PHP 7 compatibility.
- Initial release.