Suspended Lists for SportsPress help you to build suspended players lists that discount automatically after each team match day.
- English – English (en_US)
- Spanish – Español (es_ES)
Please Rate, Vote, and Enjoy!
Your feedback is much appreciated and makes all the difference in improving Suspended Lists for SportsPress.
- WordPress 3.8 or greater
- SportsPress 2.3 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Suspended Lists for SportsPress, log in to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Suspended Lists for SportsPress” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our suspended lists plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you’re sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation.
The manual installation method involves downloading our suspended lists plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favorite FTP application.
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
Will Suspended Lists for SportsPress work with my theme?
Yes; Suspended Lists for SportsPress will work with any theme, but may require some styling to make it match nicely.
Where can I report bugs or contribute to the project?
Bugs can be reported either in our support forum.
“Suspended Lists for SportsPress” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Feature – Add team, position, and rank columns to administration and template.
- Feature – Add new copy translation in Spanish language.
- Feature – Calculate remaining suspension with correct event statuses.
- Fix – Remove entry details in suspended list front end.
- Fix – Names in classes inclusions.
- Fix – Name in class instantiation.
- Fix – Navigation menu classes.
- Alpha release for first look and testing.