This plugin is not actively supported anymore.
The easiest way to add a tabbed content area in your sidebar.
If you can use widgets… then you can use this plugin.
(Of course, your theme must support widgets)
Want to see what it looks like? Check out the Screen Shots.
- Activate the Tabber Tabs Widget plugin
- Head on over to your themes widget area. You will see two news items: Tabber Tabs Widget Area and Tabber Tabs Widget.
- Drag some of your existing widgets (ie. Pages, Archives, etc) on to the Tabber Tabs Widget Area.
- Drag the Tabber Tabs Widget on to one of your sidebars (ie Sidebar 1, Sidebar 2, etc)
BAM! You now have a tabbed area in your sidebar. Congratulations!
IMPORTANT: Do not place the Tabber Tabs WIDGET in the Tabber Tabs WIDGET AREA.
- What does this plugin do?
It makes it very easy for users to add a cool tabbed area in their sidebar.
- I don’t like the look, can I change it?
Tabber Tabs comes with two tabs styles built in. Just choose which one you want from the dropdown in the Tabber Tabs widget.
- I tried the default styles and still don’t like the look, can I change it?
Absolutely! If you know CSS then you can change the entire look of your tabbed area; colors, tab style, anything.
- I just designed the coolest custom tabs! Do you want to include them with the plugin?
That would be great. If you designed some really cool tabs, with some custom CSS, and you would like us to include it as a “style”, then please contact us.
- CSS updates to help stop vertical tabs.
- Switched to plugins_url() function *Props to Mile Rosu for the suggestion
- Fixed formatting issue
- Only load our widget area last so we don’t effect other widget areas.
- Load all other functions normally.
- Load our widget area last so we don’t effect other widget areas
- Temporarily hide tabber so it does not flash on the page as plain HTML.
- Translation file added
- Added style chooser – choose from two styles
- Typo in directory path
- Small updates
- Initial release