Here is a simple plugin to add thumbnails to your Posts list within the WordPress backend.
Just install it and choose from the options which post types you want to show the thumbnails.
You can choose the built in Post and Page, along with all added Custom Post Types.
thumbnailsforbackenddirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings -> Thumbnails for Backend and customize behaviour as needed
- Can I choose thumbnails for Custom Post Types?
Yes, select them in under Settings -> Thumbnails for Backend
“Thumbnails for Backend” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
Option for fetch image thumbnail from images embedded inside the content
Removed deprecated code. Thanks to cubecolour!
- Now themes without support for Post Thumbnail show thumbnails in Admin.
- Fixed Layout issue. Thanks to Michael Atkins.
- First release