This is jquery based image horizontal slider plugin, it is using tiny carousel light weight jquery script to the slideshow.
Check official website for live demo http://www.gopiplus.com/work/2012/05/26/tiny-carousel-horizontal-slider-wordpress-plugin/
This is jquery based image horizontal slider plugin, it is using tiny carousel light weight jquery script to the slideshow. in the admin we have option to set image folder location and gallery style. in this plugin there is no option to add description for the images.
- Easy to customize.
- Support all browser.
- Automatically pauses on mouse over.
- Short code available for pages and posts.
- Supports navigation by button.
- Option to set number of images to move at a time
- Option to set a interval for automatic slide.
- Supports localization
Add directly in the theme: Add plugin PHP code in your theme PHP file, for example if you want to add this slider in your website footer, just activate the plugin and add plugin PHP code in footer.php file.
Short code for posts and pages: Use plugin short code in the pages or posts to render the slideshow in pages or posts.
Q) How to change the arrow button?
Q) What type of image file formats can i use?
Q) Any special instruction?
Slight change in the short code, Please find the new short code for your gallery
New: [tiny-carousel-slider id=”1″]
Fixed minute uppercase issue
New demo link
Tested up to 3.4.2
Tested up to WordPress 3.5
Avoid registering the alternate jQuery.
From this version we are using existing wordpress jQuery.
Tested up to 3.6
Added few security features.
New admin layout.
- Tested up to 3.8 (Beta)
- Now this plugin supports localization (or internationalization). i.e. option to translate into other languages.
Plugin *.po file (TinyCarousel.po) available in the languages folder. Translators Welcome.
- Supports network multisite website (Needs to create table manually).
- Tested up to 3.9
- Tiny Carousel scripts updated to 2.1.4
- Support Responsive
- Issue on random image display has been fixed
- Added some security features
- Tested up to 4.0
- Tested up to 4.1
- Tested up to 4.2.2
- Tested up to 4.3
- Text Domain slug has been added for Language Packs.
- Tested up to 4.4
- Tested up to 4.5
- Sanitization added for all input value.
- Tested up to 4.6
- Tested up to 4.7
- Tested up to 4.8
- Tested up to 4.9
- Tested up to 5.1
- Converted JS alert message into WP class file.
- Tested up to 5.2
- Uninstall option added. All plugin reference and plugin table will be cleared during uninstallation.
- Tested up to 5.3
- Tested up to 5.4
- Tested up to 5.5
- Tested up to 5.7
- Tested up to 5.8
- Use plugin short code in the widget.
- Tested up to 5.9