The New Standard in Compliance.
The most powerful and flexible platform that helps you comply with the GDPR EU rules, now with integration with WordPress.
Easily comply your WordPress website/e-commerce.
- Comply all your Projects from 1 Service
- Unique Configuration
- Legal Documents
- Multi Platforms
- Cookie Detection Notification
- Webhooks for Integrations
- Form Inputs
- Rights Incidents Management
- Submission Forms
- Active Bar
- Proof of Consent
- Cookie Detection Alert
- Third Party Consent
- User Info Query Strings
- Submission Forms
- Individual Policies
- 2 year consent renewal
- Country of Processement
- Input Forms
- CustomID Property
- Active bar
- Right to update my data
- Right to access my data
- Right to be Forgotten
- Validate Legacy Data
- Data Attributes as Commands
- Policy version update
- Export to Excel
- Personal Data Fields
- Incidents History Log
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to ‘Options’ -> ‘GetComplied’ and follow the instructions
What is GetComplied?
GetComplied is the most powerful and flexible software for you to comply with the GDPR EU rules. Whenever you create a website, an app, a portal, a landing page, or a software, the GetComplied mission is to provide the most efficient solution to help you comply with the law.
How to use?
- Create and account at https://www.getcomplied.com?gc_aid=70 (please use the url provided to support the development of this plugin)
- Get your project id and insert in this plugin.
- That’s it you are good to go!
“GetComplied with GDPR for WordPress” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Tested WordPress supported version and upgrade to 5.6
- Fix layout of button in settings page
- Fix links to https
- Improve configurations page structure layout
- Improved Descrition of Plugin for better presentation of service GetComplied.com features
- Fixed some minor bugs
- Improved usability on the configuration page
- Added detailed tutorial to configure the plugin in links
- Fix text domain for translation
- Improved design and usability on the configuration page
- Fixed load of script to use wp_enqueue_script
- Cleaned up some code
- Corrected localization of plugin to translate
- First Version