The UltimateAdminSms Plugin enables you to increase your traffic to your WordPress site and an increase your post read rates by keeping your users informed via SMS alerts when new posts are added. The plugin also allows you to send SMS manually through the Send SMS tab on the control panel. You have the choice of sending SMS to all users, or to select from individual groups including admins, editors, authors, contributors and subscribers. You may also enter any mobile number through the Send SMS tab.
Simple configuration of your UltimateAdminSms settings including your username, password and choice of sender ID is accessible through the SMS Settings tab.
Your users can elect to receive SMS alerts by entering their mobile details in their profile page. This plugin will then use the mobile number in their preferences to deliver the SMS to. As an Administrator, you will also be able to update this information through your Profile page.
Other features include:
* The ability to choose 14 free SMS gateways to send SMS
* The ability to select or deselect the display of the mobile numbers via the Screen option on the user page
* The ability to select and save Send Post Alert settings through the SMS settings sub-tab
* The ability to select types of users to send post alerts (choice of admins, editors, authors, contributors, subscribers or all users)
* The ability to send SMS Alert for each individual post from the Post tab the SMS will contain the title of the post
* The ability to select or deselect the display of the column Send Post Alert
* Send Post Alert column will appear and disappear according to the Send Post Alert Settings (Yes – Column will appear, No – Column will disappear)
- Upload zip file to the plugins tab
- Activate Plugin
- Configure your UltimateAdminSms settings in the SMS settings tab
- Do I need an ultimatesmsapi.tk account to send SMS?
No, you dont need to register for an account at http://ultimatesmsapi.tk to send the SMS.