Universal Google AdSense and Ads Manager is a flexible easy to use Google Adsense, custom ads & script manager WordPress plugin. Universal Google AdSense and Ads Manager (UGAAM) allows WordPress users to monetise your website easily.
Below is the brief introduction of UGAAM. Kindly feel free to go through each & every line of black ink before you install this plugin.
Below are the features of UGAAM plugin:
- Sticky header advertisement
- Sticky footer advertisement
- Insert Google Adsense & other Script based advertisement scripts to homepage
- Insert custom banner image advertisement to homepage
- Insert Google Adsense & other Script based advertisement scripts to Archive/Category page
- Insert custom banner image advertisement to Archive/Category page
- Insert Google Adsense & other Script based advertisement scripts to page single & blog post single
- Insert custom banner image advertisement to page single & blog post single
- Insert Google Adsense, other Script based advertisement scripts to widgets area like ( sidebar, footer & other widgets area )
UGAAM supports three types of advertisement. Below are the types of advertisements:
- Google Adsense ( Including auto Google auto ads )
- A custom advertisement that works with Script code ( Example: Buy Sell ads, MGID, Affiliates Ads etc. )
- A custom image banner ads where banner image can be uploaded with the link
ADS INJECTION & PLACEMENT
- Header ( Sticky )
- Header advertisement area that any theme allows ( through UGAAM widget )
- Footer ( Sticky )
- Footer ( through UGAAM widget )
- Blog posts
- Archive/Category page
- Post/Page single
- Widget areas via custom ad widget
- Every possible area with shortcodes
GOOGLE AMP SUPPORT
We will be releasing Google AMP supported in very soon.
You can display an advertisement using shortcode anywhere on your website. Below is the format of the shortcode.
Single Advertisement Example :
[ugaam_ad] <--- Your ad code goes here ---> [/ugaam_ad]
Multiple Advertisements Example :
[ugaam_ad] <--- Your advertisement code goes here ---> <!-- ad --> <--- The second advertisement code goes here ---> <!-- ad --> <--- The third advertisement code goes here ---> <!-- ad --> <--- The fourth advertisement code goes here ---> [/ugaam_ad]
- Navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Plugins
- Click on Add new button
- Search term “Universal Google Adsense and Ads manager”
- Click install
- Once installed, click Activate
- Once UGAAM is activated, you can view UGAAM welcome page at Dashboard > UGAAM
- To insert advertisement & other scripts go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customizer > Universal Google Adsense and Ads manager
- To insert ads in widget area like sidebar/footer & other widgets area go to Dashboard > Appearance > Widgets
ACTIVE DEVELOPMENT & SUPPORT
We are actively supporting UGAAM plugin. Please feel to let us know if you want to contribute to this project. As all free plugins are maintained as per users feedbacks, kindly feel free to report us if you find any bugs or issue. You can reach us through our support page or through UGAAM plugin review.
END USERS ROLE
End users can be referred to those users who use this plugin on their WordPress website. You guys are awesome & very helpful. We would like to request you to contact us with suggestions, feedback & support in case you need it at some point.
If you find this plugin helpful to monetize your website feel help us by sharing this plugin in your social profiles.
TRANSLATE TO YOUR LANGUAGE
If you love this plugin, We would like to welcome you to join your hands with us. Kindly feel free to translate this plugin in your local language. You can access the translation page from this link.
- Plugin page: Click here
- Plugin documenation page: Click here
- Plugin review/feedback: Click here
- Plugin support/bug report: Click here
Where can I insert Google domain verification code?
To verify your domian with Google kindly navigate to Dashboard > Appearance > Customizer > Universal Google AdSense & Ad Manager > Header/Footer Script manager
How can I insert my Google Adsense advertisement code?
To insert your Google adsense code go to Dashboard > Appearance > Customizer > Universal Google AdSense & Ad Manager
Can I use other advertisement network ads?
Yes, you can even use to promote affiliation of bluehost, siteground, amazon etc.
Do you provide free support?
Yes, we do. Kindly visit us at support page & ask for support.
What are the upcoming features?
Google AMP support, GDPR support & many more…
“Universal Google Adsense and Ads manager” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
将“Universal Google Adsense and Ads manager”翻译成您的语言。
1.1.2 – 07 March, 2023
- Update: Static texts in UDP Agents are now translation ready.
1.1.1 – 03 March, 2023
- Updated: UDP version to 1.0.1.
1.1.0 – 19 February, 2023
- Added: UDP agent.
- Updated: Customize control class names, and plugin name.
1.0.9 – 31 August, 2022
- Tested: WordPress version 6.0.2
1.0.8 – 23 January, 2022
- Tested: WordPress version 5.9
- Tested: PHP version 7.4
1.0.7 – July 20, 2021
- Updated: Style and scripts enqeueue
- Removed: Unwanted files
1.0.6 – August 13, 2020
- Testing: Tested on WordPress version 5.5
1.0.5 – July 28, 2019
- Added: Video at dashboard
- Fixed: Documenation link at UGAAM dashboard welcome page
1.0.4 – July 21, 2019
- Fixed: Fatal error
1.0.3 – July 19, 2019
- Custom field added to hide ad content in posts and pages
- Mobile detector added
1.0.2 – June 18, 2019
- Issues on post and page single fixed
- Other minor fixes
1.0.1 – June 17, 2019
- Customizer options setting’s type changed
- Dashicon removed from ad’s close button
June 17, 2019 =
- Initial release