It’ll help you to monetize your site, you will able to create plans, subscriptions and restrictions that applies into view level and submission level.
You can check our Online Documentation from here.
The features offered by this plugin
- Create custom user roles
- Separate console page for logged in users
- Membership subscription plan
- Post submission restriction
- Post view level restriction
- Menu restriction
- Console menu
- Template builder
- Free Addons supported [Google ReCAPTCHA, Visual Composer Suported]
- Braintree, Stripe integrated
We have tested it with multiple demos. Also there is a live online working demo in Userplace pluign. You can view it form here.
You can check our Portfolio from here.
- WordPress 4.7.0 or greater
- PHP version 5.4.0 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of Userplace, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type Userplace and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our Userplace plugin you can view details about it such as the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our Userplace plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.