Automatically remove all Exif data from the new JPEG images when uploading. Please note that already uploaded images will not be processed. If you want to delete Exif from the already uploaded image, please generate thumbnail image again with “Regenerate Thumbnails” etc.
How to use
Usage is easy. Just activate the plugin. This plugin requires PHP modules of the ImageMagick or GD.
- WordPress 4.4+
- PHP 5.4+ & ImageMagick or GD modules
You can fork the plugin from GitHub
This plugin is intended to save your privacy and should not be used for illegal activity like copyright violations.
To install VA Removing Exif:
- Upload the “va-removing-exif” directory and all its contents to your
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Optimize your setting through the “Settings > Media” menu in WordPress.
- What is this?
The description covers it all.
“VA Removing Exif” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Update description.
- Added @mayukojpn to contributors.
- First public release.