Adds Stripe’s domain association file for Apple Pay verification to your WordPress site and makes it available at
- Apple Pay requires SSL. This means you must have an SSL certificate installed on your website and your domain must be accessible at an URL that starts with
- You must have custom permalinks enabled (anything but Plain) from Settings => Permalinks in your WordPress dashboard. If the plugin doesn’t work, make sure the URL is not blocked by your web server and that request is being passed to WordPress.
- Install and activate the plugin directly from your WordPress dashboard, or download the files and visit Plugins => Add New => Upload from your WordPress dashboard.
- Go to your Stripe dashboard and add your domain from Account Settings => Apple Pay.
- Navigate to
https://<YOUR_SITE_DOMAIN>/.well-known/apple-developer-merchantid-domain-associationand verify that it returns the contents of Stripe’s domain association file.
Thanks for simplifying the verification process.
“Verify domain for Apple Pay with Stripe” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
将“Verify domain for Apple Pay with Stripe”翻译成您的语言。
- Updated README
- Escape and force strict comparison when checking $_SERVER[“REQUEST_URI”]
- Bumped minimum WP version to 4.1
- Bumped minimum PHP version to 7.0
- Replace Stripe domain association file with the new version
- Plugin release.