-Replaces the term description editor with the WordPress TinyMCE visual editor, allowing you to use HTML in term descriptions and write them in rich text. Works on all taxonomies, including tags, categories and link categories, as well as custom taxonomies.
This plugin is multisite-compatible; if you would like to use it on every blog, network activate the plugin from the network dashboard. Otherwise, activate the plugin for individual sites.
This plugin’s code is available on GitHub. Please feel free to fork the repository and send a pull request. If you find a bug in the plugin, open an issue.
- Search for ‘Visual Term Description Editor’ in the ‘Plugins > Add New’ menu and click ‘Install’
- Download the latest version of the plugin
- Upload the
visual-term-description-editordirectory to the
“Visual Term Description Editor” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Prevented console error when trying to clear editor content.
- Fixed: prevent description from persisting in editor field after adding a new term [#]
- Fixed: always load underscore as a dependency of the word count script
- Added compatibility with qTranslate-X
- Disabled evaluation of shortcodes in the administration area
- Constrained image widths in description administration column
- Fixed action hooked to wrong method
- Added word count feature to visual editor
- Added a warning and graceful recovery if plugin is used on PHP < 5.4
- Update field HTML to match what is used in WordPress 4.5
- Update HTML elements and class names to match latest version of WordPress (props to @ThatStevensGuy)
- Add support for oEmbed in term description
- Add visual editor for administrators without the
- Evaluate shortcodes in term description
- Convert smilies in term descriptions
- Unsimplify add term editor #
- Load plugin as late as possible to ensure all custom taxonomies are registered
- Fix text (HTML) editor buttons from displaying full width
- Stripped down add term editor
- Updated screenshots for WordPress 3.9
- Initial release