**Web2application convert responsive WordPress websites into iOS and Android apps and enable the use of advanced features such as push notifications, Native tab bar, Geolocation support, marketing tools etc
First of all, we need to note that web2application is not another plug-in – This plug-in is connected to a complete system with a team of experts who will help you create an amazing Apple iOS and Android apps with your website.
You can build news apps, stores apps with woocommerce, social apps, and all kinds of apps with the tools you already know inside your website fast and easy
We believe in simplicity so we created the process of turning your WordPress site into iOS and Android apps very simple, easy and fast.
With our help, you can upload the apps to your developer accounts on Google and Apple within 48 hours.
All you have to do is work according to our instructions on our website.
For your convenience, there are also explanatory videos within the system and WhatsApp support (premium members)
When you convert your WordPress website into Android and iOS apps with web2application.com you will enjoy:
- Build your members club and engage your clients with push notifications for special offers and news
- Unlimited push messaging
- Link the push notification to special content inside your website.
- Automatic Web Push Install on your WordPress website
- Free upload to your Google Play developer account (for premium members)
- Free upload to your Apple developer account (for premium members)
- Web push notifications to chrome
- Deep linking (detects your site link and offer the user to open the link with your app of their device)
- Smart download link and QRcode
- Add tab menu to your app (you can create pages for your app and put them in the tab bar menu)
- Elementor support (you can hide elements in your apps)
- And many many more…
- Whatsapp support (Premium Members Only)
- FOR ADVANCE USERS – API to create personal push notification to users and end throw Zapier and Integromat
For more information about how to convert your WordPress website to android and ios apps, please visit our website for more information:
Web2application WordPress Plugin
Convert your WordPress site into native mobile android & IOS apps, Enjoy sending push notifications and more advanced features
Start now for Free (IOS not included in the free plan)
- In your WordPress Dashboard go to “Plugins” -> “Add Plugin”.
- Search for “Web2application”.
- Install the plugin by pressing the “Install” button.
- Activate the plugin by pressing the “Activate” button.
- Go to “Web2application” Settings section on the WordPress admin panel and enter your API key (there is an instruction on the page).
You need to get your API key from our system – https://Web2application.com
- Go to “Web2application” Send Push section and send you a notification to all your Android, iOS and Chrome users
- WordPress version 4.0 or greater.
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater.
- The latest WordPress version.
- PHP version 5.6 or greater.
- MySQL version 5.5 or greater.
What does the plugin do?
The plugin integrates web2application push notifications, web push settings, Setting to your android and IOS into your WordPress site and allow you to control your app throws your WordPress admin
Can I design my Android and iOS?
Sure. The design incoming from your website so all changes will automatically reflect the app.
More than that, we can say that you can build your app using WordPress 🙂
Just create pages for the app like the app home page, design your WordPress pages as you like, and then convert them. You can use our apps tab bar menu to let users navigate inside the android and ios apps to those pages.
click here for more help articles
Where can I get more info about Web2application?
Please visit our website: http://web2application.com
click here to enter web to application website
My plug doesn’t work and it says that my API is wrong
Please make sure you copy the exact URL from the setting to our system and copy the API to the plug without any spaces.
if you still have problems, please contact our support and we will be happy to help you.
you can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with us on messenger.
Web Push Notifications don’t work
In order to make the web push notification to work, you need to make sure the web push setting is correct in our system. if you are a premium user please contact premium support and they will set it up for you (please note, the web push feature is a premium feature)
What is elementor support?
some times there are some elements at the site that you don’t want to show in the apps. For example, links to download the app from the stores.
With our Elementor widget, you will be able to side those elements in your android and iOS apps only.