WebshopLogin is a Dutch software company that develops services that improve the customer journey.
Our core product is the webshop single sign-on, which enables customers to login with one account on multiple webshops.
WebshopLogin is a customer identity and access management solution that enables users to login to webshops with their WebshopLogin single sign-on account.
WebshopLogin offers in depth insight in the effects of customers not having to sign-up, sign-in or fill in all form fields in a check-out process.
Resulting in less abandoned shopping carts.
Make online shopping easy and let your webshop customers log into your shop with the help of their single sign-on account.
WebshopLogin makes customer registration simple by enabling customers to use their existing (Facebook, Amazon, Google, or PayPal) account.
We make sure each user registration is complete, including address information.
So you receive a new customer account by a single click of a button.
- Simple registration for first time visitors.
- Simple (automatic) login for returning customers.
- Customer can use their ShopLogin account at multiple webshops.
- Online customers can login/register with the help off their social account.
- Online customers can manager their user accounts, address information, profile and GDPR setting via one single (ShopLogin) account.
- Online customers can easily use their ShopLogin account on multiple devices
- Customer satisfaction will grow since the checkout process is more userfriendly.
- More customers will complete the order process, due to the simplefication / elimination of filling in all address information.
- Customer data is allwasys up to date due too synchronisation over all webshops
- More customers will create a user account on your webshop, since it is only requires one click.
- More customers will shop while they are singed in. This improves the possibility of personalization.
Using Webshoplogin results in:
- improved conversion
- higher retention
- more user account registrations
- GDPR ready
- and makes online shopping easy.
To provide you with analytics and calculate conversion and user retention the plugin tracks users on the following pages:
* Shopping cart page
* Checkout page
* Thank you page
We save the amount and currency the customer has in their cart and send it to our API.
WebshopLogin is GDPR compliant and asks every customer for their consent when sharing their data with webshops.
Use WordPress’ Add New Plugin feature, search for “WebshopLogin” and click install.
- Activate the plugin
- Go to the plugin settings by clicking “Settings” on the plugin page or click WebshopLogin in the menu
- Go to the WebshopLogin tab or go to WebshopLogin.com and register an account
- Create a new application in your WebshopLogin dashboard
- Copy the API key & secret and paste them in the WebshopLogin plugin located under the settings tab
- Enable the plugin by checking the “Enable WebshopLogin plugin” and subsequently saving the settings
- Go to your WebshopLogin dashboard and click on enable
WebshopLogin is now ready and you should see login and registration buttons on your website.
For analytics on how WebshopLogin is doing go to your WebshopLogin dashboard, select your application and click analytics.