Authorize.Net Payment Gateway allows you to accept credit cards from all over the world on your websites and deposit funds automatically into your merchant bank account.
WooCommerce is one of the oldest and most powerful e-commerce solutions for WordPress. This platform is very widely supported in the WordPress community which makes it easy for even an entry level e-commerce entrepreneur to learn to use and modify.
FREE Pro Version Features
- Easy Install: Like all Pledged Plugins add-ons, this plugin installs with one click. After installing, you will have only a few fields to fill out before you are ready to accept credit cards on your store.
- Secure Credit Card Processing: Securely process credit cards without redirecting your customers to the gateway website.
- Refund via Dashboard: Process full or partial refunds, directly from your WordPress dashboard! No need to search order in your Authorize.Net account.
- Authorize Now, Capture Later: Optionally choose only to authorize transactions, and capture at a later date.
- Restrict Card Types: Optionally choose to restrict certain card types and the plugin will hide its icon and provide a proper error message on checkout.
- Gateway Receipts: Optionally choose to send receipts from your Authorize.Net merchant account.
- Logging: Enable logging so you can debug issues that arise if any.
Enterprise Version Features
- Process Subscriptions: Use with WooCommerce Subscriptions extension to create and manage products with recurring payments — payments that will give you residual revenue you can track and count on.
- Setup Pre-Orders: Use with WooCommerce Pre-Orders extension so customers can order products before they’re available by submitting their card details. The card is then automatically charged when the pre-order is available.
- Pay via Saved Cards: Enable option to use saved card details on the gateway servers for quicker checkout. No sensitive card data is stored on the website!
Click here for Pricing details.
- Active Authorize.Net account – Sign up for a sandbox account here if you need to test.
- WooCommerce version 3.3.0 or later.
- A valid SSL certificate is required to ensure your customer credit card details are safe and make your site PCI DSS compliant. This plugin does not store the customer credit card numbers or sensitive information on your website.
Extend, Contribute, Integrate
For custom payment gateway integration with your WordPress website, please contact us here.
This plugin is not affiliated with or supported by Authorize.Net, WooCommerce.com or Automattic. All logos and trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
woo-authorize-net-gateway-aimfolder/directory to the
- Activate the plugin (WordPress -> Plugins).
- Go to the WooCommerce settings page (WordPress -> WooCommerce -> Settings) and select the Payments tab.
- Under the Payments tab, you will find all the available payment methods. Find the ‘Authorize.Net’ link in the list and click it.
- On this page you will find all of the configuration options for this payment gateway.
- Enable the method by using the checkbox.
- Enter the Authorize.Net account details (API Login ID, Transaction Key and Public Client Key).
IMPORTANT: Live merchant accounts cannot be used in a sandbox environment, so to test the plugin, please make sure you are using a separate sandbox account. If you do not have a sandbox account, you can sign up for one from https://developer.authorize.net/hello_world/sandbox.html. Check the Authorize.Net testing guide from https://developer.authorize.net/hello_world/testing_guide/ to generate various test scenarios before going live.
That’s it! You are ready to accept credit cards with your Authorize.Net merchant account now connected to WooCommerce.
Is SSL Required to use this plugin?
A valid SSL certificate is required to ensure your customer credit card details are safe and make your site PCI DSS compliant. This plugin does not store the customer credit card numbers or sensitive information on your website.
“Authorize.Net Payment Gateway For WooCommerce” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Updated “WC tested up to” header to 6.5
- Added AVS and CVV responses to order notes
- Fixed capture payments that are put on hold by Authorize.Net fraud filters
- Shown error while processing transaction with non ecommerce merchant account
- Saved “authorization_code” from transaction response to order meta
- General code clean up
- Updated “WC tested up to” header to 6.4
- Capture or void payment if the order is authorized regardless of whether it was changed from on-hold or not
- Updated Freemius SDK to 2.4.3
- Updated “WC tested up to” header to 6.3
- Updated compatibility info to WordPress 5.9
- Updated “WC tested up to” header to 6.0
- Restricted the state to be sent in the gateway request to 40 characters
- Restricted the country to be sent in the gateway request to 60 characters
- Restricted the zipcode to be sent in the gateway request to 20 characters
- Restricted the phone number to be sent in the gateway request to 25 characters
- Restricted the email address to be sent in the gateway request to 255 characters
- Updated “WC tested up to” header to 5.7
- Updated compatibility info to WordPress 5.8
- Updated “WC tested up to” header to 5.5
- Updated “WC tested up to” header to 5.3
- Updated Freemius SDK to 2.4.2
- Updated “WC tested up to” header to 5.1
- Updated compatibility info to WordPress 5.7
- Fixed notice for undefined line items
- Updated “WC tested up to” header to 5.0
- Updated Freemius SDK to 2.4.1
- Updated minimum WC version to 3.3
- Updated “WC tested up to” header to 4.9
- Fixed invalid line item ID issue
- Added filter on error message displayed at checkout
- Fixed “Pending Review” orders being marked as paid
- Updated “WC tested up to” header to 4.8
- Tested with WordPress 5.6
- Updated “WC tested up to” header to 4.6
- Compatible to WordPress 5.5+
- Updated Freemius SDK to 2.4.0
- Updated “WC tested up to” header to 4.4
- Fixed invalid line item ID issue and updated min WC version to 3.3
- Added initiation log for capture and void transactions
- Added descriptive error messages
- Updated “WC tested up to” header to 4.3
- Updated “WC tested up to” header to 4.2
- Added Pre-upgrade notice on pricing page
- Fixed order line items
- Print failed transaction response reason in order notes
- Sanitized user input in POST variable
- Added filters for Authorize.Net request parameters and transaction POST URL
- Updated “WC tested up to” header to 4.0
- Restricted the line item id to be sent in the gateway request to 31 characters
- Updated “WC tested up to” header to 3.9
- Restricted the city to be sent in the gateway request to 40 characters
- Restricted the address to be sent in the gateway request to 60 characters
- Restricted the company to be sent in the gateway request to 50 characters
- Restricted the first name, last name to be sent in the gateway request to 50 characters
- Restricted the order description to be sent in the gateway request to 255 characters
- Updated “WC tested up to” header to 3.8
- Fixed order status not changing to Failed on decline
- Made compatible with WooCommerce Sequential Order Numbers Pro
- Restricted the line items to be sent in the gateway request to 30
- Updated “WC tested up to” header to 3.7
- Updated Freemius SDK to 2.3.0
- Sanitized line items to prevent invalid characters
5.1.0 – MAJOR UPDATE
- Reverted back to Authorize.Net AIM code
- Removed the use of Authorize.Net SDK since it is not GPL licensed
- Fixed long item names in line items throwing an error
- Added line item data to gateway requests
- Added shipping and tax amounts to gateway requests
- Updated “WC tested up to” header to 3.6
- Replaced deprecated function “reduce_order_stock” with “wc_reduce_stock_levels”
5.0.0 – MAJOR UPDATE
- Updated transaction methods to Payment Transactions API and implemented Authorize.Net SDK
- Removed Authorize.Net AIM code
- Added Freemius integration for analytics, upgrade and support
- Fixed issue with shipping field values
- Fixed PHP notices
- Changed logging method
- Removed deprecated script code
- Updated post meta saving method
- Added “Refund” transaction feature
- Added shipping fields to gateway request
- Added JCB, Diners Club in Allowed Card types option
- Prevented the “state” parameter from being sent in “capture”, “void” or “credit” transactions
- Changed plugin description
- Added GDPR privacy support
- Fixed false negative on SSL warning notice in admin
- Added “minimum required” and “tested upto” headers for version check in WooCommerce 3.4
- Added “authorize only” option
- Added logging option
- Added option to restrict card types
- Added test mode option and made HTTPS mandatory for live mode
- Passed billing details to “Pay for Order” page
- Complete overhaul of the plugin with massive improvements to the code base
- Updated transaction endpoint URL
- Made “Order Received” link dynamic
- Included customer IP in the data sent to the gateway
- Added POT file for translation
- Fixed compatibility issues with other payment gateway plugins
- Compatible to WooCommerce 2.3.x
- Compatible to WordPress 4.x
- Compatible to WooCommerce 2.2.2
- Compatible to WordPress 4.0
- Compatible to WooCommerce 2.1.1