WooCommerce Advanced Newsletter(WAN) allows you to quickly and easily integrate your Mailchimp or MailerLite with WooCommerce
It will subscribe customers to a your selected MailChimp or MailerLite list depends upon order creation or order completion.
- Can integrate MailChimp with WooCommerce.
- Can integrate MailerLite with WooCommerce.
- Can select a list ,on which you want to subscribe customers.
- Can Subscribe customers to MailChimp / MailerLite after order creation
- Can Subscribe customers to MailChimp / MailerLite after order completion.
- Can display an opt-in checkbox on the checkout page.
- Can Control whether or not the opt-in checkbox is checked or unchecked by default.
- Can Control the placement of the opt-in checkbox on the checkout page (under billing info or order info).
Arbitrary section 1
- Upload the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ folder of your WordPress installation.
- Activate the plugin.
- You will see an one integration tab under setting of WooCommerce.
- Click on it to set the options.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Integration
- First, enable the plugin and set your newsletter type & API key for MailChimp/MailerLite and hit save.
- Select whether you want customers to be subscribed to your MailChimp / MailerLite list after order creation or order completion (there’s a difference in WooCommerce).
- Next, select your MailChimp / MailerLite list and hit save.
- That’s it, now customers who purchase products from your WooCommerce store will automatically be subscribed to the selected list in MailChimp / MailerLite!
- A question that will be asked by users
“WooCommerce Advanced Newsletter(WAN)” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Initial Release