This plugin will make it possible to use tags as
meta keywords. Under
Pages you will find a new meta box called
By activation the plugin registrates a separate taxonomy which is independent from post tags.
Today’s search engines don’t use
meta keywords as a criteria at all, but who knows for what they will be good in future 😉
For me tagging is necessary to bring pages in relation and gives me the possibility to save my tags redundant in the database.
- Use post tags as
- Registrates own
- No coding needed
- Language support
- German translation by Designstudio, Philipp Speck
- Slovak translation by Branco Radenovich
Before installing or upgrading new plugins, please backup your database first!
There are several ways to install a plugin in WordPress. For newbies this way is highly recommended:
- Navigate to ‘Add New’ under ‘Plugins’ menu in admin area
- Upload or choose
wordpress-meta-keywords.zipfrom ‘Install Plugins’
Prevent to intall more than one plugin for the same task. Prevent double entries in the header and values which are in conflict to each other.
- Do I have to add any code in the template?
No, the plugin will automatically add the
meta keywords tagin the header.
- How I can be sure that the plugin works properly?
Go to the frontend of your site and check the source code.
- Will this plugin works together with other plugins?
Yes, for sure. But check your code for double entries.
- Where I can find it after activation in the admin area?
The only visual change is the keyword meta box under pages.
“WordPress Meta Keywords” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Language support and showing
keywordson page table view
- Now own taxonomy for keywords on pages
- Automatically adding code in wp_head
- Register post tags for pages