Tired of having the top of your screen full of notifications coming from all the plugins you’ve installed?
Here is what you will be able to:
* Display or not the notifications depending on users roles.
* Group all your notifications in a notification center located at the right of your page.
* Use the bouton on the top bar to display / hide this notification center.
* Be informed when a new notification is present (thanks to a badge displayed on your admin bar)
* Select the notification types (information/warning/error) you want to be displayed in the notification center. And the ones you would like to be displayed at the top of your screen
* Don’t display notification containing spam words set by the user
You can download the package on wordpress.org and install it on your website or directly install it via the plugin installer on your backend.
This is an essential plugin in my opinion and should even be considered as part of the Wordpress core. Removing annoying notifications and placing these in a contained place makes a lot of sense. The plugin is well thought out in that the notifications are still easily accessible and the user can quickly see if there are new notifications that need to be reviewed.
This plugin does what it claims. It allows you to hide and/or dismiss annoying admin notices, while also storing the ones you want to keep handy. From what I can tell, this plugin performs a similar function as Disable Admin Notices Individually plugin, but is lighter weight and doesn't promote a pro version.