Pretty simple. Just blocks semalt.semalt.com with a 403.
If your web host uses a web server that doesn’t support .htaccess, then this plugin is for you.
If your host supports .htaccess, you should try https://wordpress.org/plugins/block-semalt, as this is the best method.
- Install the WP Block Semalt Plugin
- Activate the plugin
- Stop seeing Semalt in your analytics stats
- I still see semalt sometimes
This plugin was a way to try and catch the low hanging fruit…I’m relying on the ‘HTTP_REFERER’ which isn’t always reliable. Most of the time it will be, but not always.
If your host supports .htaccess, you can try using https://wordpress.org/plugins/block-semalt as a more complete solution.
“WP Block Semalt” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- NEW: Added best-seo-offer.com to the URL list
- NEW: Added filter for the URLS to look for
- TWEAK: Does not check on logged in or admin sessions
- Initial Release