WP Comments Google Map for Posts adds a Google map to your posts and plots a marker to the map for the location of each user that comments on that post.
- Custom map marker
- Custom map marker for multiple comments from same location
- Adjust default zoom level
- Center map based on default coordinates
- Adjust map dimensions to fit your site
- Choose which categories to display map
- Use shortcode to insert map anywhere [wpcgmp_google_map_display] or you can specify width and height as such [wpcgmp_google_map_display width=”400″ height=”250″]
Apply for a Google Maps API v2 key (http://code.google.com/apis/console/)
Decide whether to use GeoIP or IPInfoDB:
GeoIP allows for better accuracy as it requires software installation on the server, see www.maxmind.com for more details.
IPInfoDB uses an API key to fetch locations of IP Addresses. No server software required. Visit http://ipinfodb.com/register.php to apply for an API key and for more details.
Adjust the WPCGMP Options by clicking on Settings -> Comments Map Options
For more details, visit: www.cmstactics.com
- A question that someone might have
An answer to that question.