You can use this plugin to add a unique CSS class to your pages or posts.
TasteWP has prepared a quick WordPress instance with this plugin, so you can give it a try in this demo
There’s a way to add a class to appear only on mobile devices. You can do that by simply adding
mobile- on the front of
the class. For example, if you want to have the class “car” for mobile side, you need to use “mobile-car”.
If you find this plugin helpful, or you just want to send me a coffee here are the ways:
- Use the Github Sponsor button
- Watch me coding on twitch.tv/thelup
- Or simply visit my site lup.dev and make those analytics ring.
- Install Custom Body Class either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your
- After activating Custom Body Class go to any edit page and see the Custom Body Class metabox in the right sidebar.
Exactly what I needed. Work perfectly. Thanks for making this.
Tested successfully on WordPress 5.6. Made it a lot easier to manage css for similar pages.
Just what I needed
You should be able to enter any valid class-name, including characters like % (percentage) etc. They are useful for some purposes.
Very useful and easy to use plugin, it helps a lot in page customization. And it works with multisite too. Thanks.
This plugin works just as I would expect. Great options without making it too complex. Thank you!
“Custom Body Class” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Update: Check compatibility with 6.0.0.
- Fix: Properly instantiate plugin default settings.
- Update: Check for nonce existence on settings page form.
- Update: Better escapes for the plugin’s settings page.
- Update: Modified textdomain as the plugin’s name.
- Add: Nonce verification for the plugin’s settings page.
- Fix: Now the metabox will load even if the Autocomplete feature is off.
- Add: The capability to restrict the metabox for Administrators only.
- Add an option for a global class
- Add support for classes on mobile devices
- Add a tag selector with autocomplete for all post types
- Quick archives fix
- Small fixes, and typos
- We are on