This plugin lets you specify certain CSS classes and IDs to be hidden. You can specify titles or anything via CSS selectors to be removed.
It can be enabled on a per page basis.
Edit all the pages and posts at once within the Settings Page or individually while you edit the post or page.
Credits for idea and functionality go to Wayne (Simply Landscapes)
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
1. Upload and unzip files into your wp-content/plugins/ folder OR install via your worpress dashboard
2. Activate plugin in your plugin settings
3. Configure plugin using Settings > WP-Hide That!
- Where can I get help?
https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-hidethat/ I usually can respond within 24 hours.
“WP-HideThat” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Fixed plugin from not working when selector ended in a comma
- Clarified some descriptions
- Added per-page and per-post selectors
- Initial Release
- Changed scripts and CSS to locally hosted and included in plugin files
- Initial Beta Release