Easily create contact, company, Order in Infusionsoft when an order is placed via WooCommerce. Learn more at crmperks.com
Infusionsoft WooCommerce Plugin Setup
- Go to WooCommerce -> Settings -> Infusionsoft tab then add new account. View ScreenShots for Connecting Infusionsoft.
- Go to WooCommerce -> Infusionsoft Feeds tab then create new feed. View ScreenShots for Creating feeds
- Map required Infusionsoft fields to WooCommerce Order fields.
- Send your test entry to Infusionsoft.
- Go to WooCommerce -> Infusionsoft Logs and verify, if entry was sent to Infusionsoft.
Connect Infusionsoft/Keap Account
Connect Infusionsoft Account to WooCommerce by simply oauth 2.0 authentication. Also you can connect multiple Infusionsoft-keap accounts.
Simply Select Infusionsoft/Keap Object then map WooCommerce Order fields to Infusionsoft/Keap Object(Contact, Comapny etc) fields.
Choose event, when WooCommerce Order data should be sent to Infusionsoft/Keap. For example , send WooCommerce Order to Infusionsoft/Keap when Order status changes to “Complete”.
Plugin saves detailed log of each WooCommerce Order whether sent or not sent to Infusionsoft/Keap and easily resend any Order to Infusionsoft/Keap.
Infusionsoft Primary Key
Instead of creating new Object(Contact, Company etc) in infusionsoft/Keap, you can update old object by setting Primary Key field.
If there is an error while sending data to Infusionsoft/Keap, an email containing the error details will be sent to the specified email address.
By default all Woocommerce orders are sent to Infusionsoft/Keap, but you can apply filters and setup rules to limit the orders sent to Infusionsoft/Keap. For example sending Orders from specific city to Infusionsoft/Keap.
Send Data As Notes
Send one to many WooCommerce Order fields data as Contact Note in infusionsoft/Keap.
Following features are available in Premium version only.Infusionsoft WooCommerce Plugin Pro
- Send WooCommerce Orders to Infusionsoft/Keap Orders.
- Infusionsoft Custom fields.
- Assign Tags to Contacts based on different conditions.
- Infusionsoft/Keap Phone Number fields.
- Assign Lead Source to Contact in Infusionsoft/Keap.
- Affiliates tracking in Infusionsoft/Keap.
- Track Google Analytics Parameters and Geolocation of a WooCommerce customer.
- Lookup lead’s email and phone number using popular email and phone lookup services.
We have 20+ premium addons and new ones being added regularly, it’s likely we have everything you’ll ever need.View All Add-ons
Want to send data to other crm
We have Premium Extensions for 20+ CRMs.View All CRM Extensions
Our free Infusionsoft/Keap Plugins
Where can I get support?
Our team provides free support at https://www.crmperks.com/contact-us/.
WooCommerce Keap/Infusionsoft integration
WooCommerce integration with Keap/Infusionsoft is very easy. Connect Keap/Infusionsoft account, Select Infusionsoft Object(Contact, Company, Order) then map WooCommerce Orders fields to Infusionsoft object fields.
WooCommerce and Keap/Infusionsoft
WooCommerce is a free ecommerce store for wordpress and Keap/Infusionsoft is a popuplar crm, you can integrate your Woocommerce Store and Keap/Infusionsoft account with this free Keap/Infusionsoft WooCommerce Plugin.
Infusionsoft/Keap WooCommerce Plugin
- Go to Woocommerce Settings then select “Infusionsoft” Tab.
- Click “Add new account” then connect your infusionsoft account.
- Go to Infusionsoft feeds, create new feed , select infusionsoft account and Object then map Infusionsoft fields to Woocommerce fields.
- Save feed then open any Woocommerce Order and click “Send to Infusionsoft” button.
- Go to infusionsoft Logs and verify if order was sent to infusionsoft.
- fixed “fatal error in search”.
- fixed “product fatal error” issue.
- fixed “tags conditions” issue.
- fixed “woo and infusionsoft Order Total missmatch issue”.
- fixed developer app issue.
- fixed product cost issue.
- fixed php8 issues.
- fixed “float as string in mysql” issue.
- fixed variation title issue.
- fixed affiliate Order field.
- fixed user_id issue for Note.
- added Primary Key for Infusionsoft Order.
- added owner_id field.
- fixed “CompanyName” field as primary key in “Company” object.
- append notes to person notes field instead of notes list.
- Initial release.