WP Internal Links Lite lets you create Internal Links that Google LOVES among your posts and pages!
You can see a demo of the plugin in action here:
You can quickly and easily create internal Linking Structures over which you have absolute control:
Choose the introductory text that will be placed before the links, like “For more information, visit…”
Place the links at the top or the bottom of your posts. Thus, they are high valued in-content links.
Be Penguin-safe, and choose the specific anchor text you want to use to link to each post. You can vary it as much as you want!
Have your posts and pages point to one another, creating “silo” rings… It can be done in less than one minute!
Conveniently access all existing structures, and review them. Never again forget what post links to what others, never again have to edit each of your existing links manually!
No need to edit your theme’s templates or mess up with coding, as links are added dynamically when the post is viewed.
NOTE: This free Lite version is fully functional, but comes with two limitations:
You can only create one of the four types of structures available in the PRO version. You can create Rings, but not Hubs, Webs or Stars.
You can’t edit structures you have created, in the Lite version you will have to delete and re-create them if you want to change any values.
In the PRO version you can place the links anywhere you want using a shortcode, beyond the general “top of the post” or “bottom of the post” allowed by the Lite version
If you want to unleash the full potential of the plugin, you can do it by checking the PRO version of No Sweat WP Internal Links
Install the plugin by either:
a) Uploading the ZIP file to the
/wp-content/plugins/directory of yur site via FTP.
b) Using the built-in “Add new” functionality in the WordPress “Plugins” admin menu, searching for “WP Internal Links Lite”, and clicking on “install” on its listing.
Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
And that’s it! Go through the tutorial videos recommended in the plugin’s main screen to learn how to use it to its maximum potential!
- Why can I only create Rings but not Hubs, Webs or Stars?
This is a limitation of the Lite version. If you upgrade to the full PRO version you will be able to create the four of them.
You can access the PRO version of No Sweat WP Internal Links here
- Can I edit a structure I have created?
Not with the Lite version, but of course you can do it in the full-fledged “PRO” version.
“No Sweat WP Internal Links Lite” 是开源软件。 以下人员对此插件做出了贡献。贡献者
- Compatibility improvements for WordPress 4.3
- Optimization for WP 4.1
- Added ability to display messages to the admin
- Minor bug correction to the previous version
- Tweaks for full compatibility with WordPress 4.X
- Minor bug corrections
- The plugin now supports custom post types
- Usability improvements made to make possible sources and destinations more manageable
- Now each structure and each link can have its own introductory text
- Bug solved – the plugin failed when the WP tables used a prefix other than the default wp_
- Bug solved – got rid of all jQuery errors
- Improved integration method of JS scripts for better standards compliance.
- Increased plugin’s priority so that if you want links placed at the bottom, they appear just below the post’s content, and not below other widgets, banners, etc, loosing their efficacy.
- Improved queries in the admin interface for better perfrmance.
- Corrected minor bugs.
- Initial version.