The plugin makes it possible to link to a playlist item using the
#p<item number> hash.
- Plays the
- Update the history hash when next item plays or an item is selected (clicked on).
- Scrolls to top of the media element (video or audio)
#p<item number> to the URL to a page with a playlist.
This will play item number 2: https://soderlind.no/playlist-demo/#p2
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/wp-link-to-playlist-itemdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Can I have more than one playlist on a page?
The plugin only supports one playlist per page.
- Does plugin support video or audio playlists?
The plugin supports video and audio playlists.
- Tested & found compatible with WP 4.7.
- Tested & found compatible with WP 4.6.
- Removed history.popstate event
- Tested code with Code Climate
- Replaced onload event with custom event
- Initial release